Professor Perdita Barran (Technical Director of Bio-Shape) was on BBC Breakfast this morning, talking about pioneering work with the charity Medical Detection Dogs on detecting Parkinson’s disease through the sense of smell.
- Bio-Shape to Present Company Profile at IBioIC Annual Conference 25-26/01/2018
- BBC ONE: The One Show: Woman who can smell Parkinson’s 21/12/2017
- BBC NEWS ONLINE: Scientists sniff out Parkinson’s disease smell 18/12/2017
- Charge mediated compaction and rearrangement of gas phase proteins: A Case Study Considering Two Proteins at Opposite Ends of the Structure Disorder Continuum
- Electron transfer with no dissociation ion mobility – mass spectrometry (ETnoD IM-MS) The effect of charge reduction on protein conformation