Baptiste Thomas, Xiaojie Lu, William R. Birmingham, Kun Huang, Peter Both, Juana Elizabeth Reyes Martinez, Robert J. Young, Christopher P. Davie and Sabine L. Flitsch. “Application of biocatalysis to on-DNA carbohydrate library synthesis.” ChemBioChem 2017, 18, 1-7. DOI:10.1002/cbic.201600678.
- Bio-Shape to Present Company Profile at IBioIC Annual Conference 25-26/01/2018
- BBC ONE: The One Show: Woman who can smell Parkinson’s 21/12/2017
- BBC NEWS ONLINE: Scientists sniff out Parkinson’s disease smell 18/12/2017
- Charge mediated compaction and rearrangement of gas phase proteins: A Case Study Considering Two Proteins at Opposite Ends of the Structure Disorder Continuum
- Electron transfer with no dissociation ion mobility – mass spectrometry (ETnoD IM-MS) The effect of charge reduction on protein conformation